If you or someone you know is struggling with mental health or has doubts about their emotional wellbeing, there are many resources that can help. Please refer to our directory below and reach out.
This document provides great guidance on how to Help Someone in Emotional Pain.
- MedlinePlus National Library of Medicine
- This website has a directory of organizations that can help in identifying a health practitioner.
- Psychology Today
- Find a directory of therapists, psychiatrists, teletherapy, treatment centers, and support groups here.
- Health Resources and Services Administration
- This website has information on finding affordable healthcare, including health centers that offer care on a sliding fee scale.
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
- Locate treatment services in your area and find general information on mental health and substance abuse.
- American Psychiatric Association
- The American Psychiatric Association is an organization of psychiatrists working together to ensure humane care and effective treatment for all persons with mental illness