Funding mental health research and clinical care now is crucial to ensure the success of future scientific breakthroughs. Donors are stepping up to support the efforts of the scientific and medical communities as they develop new treatments, cures and methods to treat mental illness. Your donation has the potential to help Singula Institute accelerate medical and scientific discovery and help patients get the health they need.
- Donate via credit card online by clicking here. All major credit cards are accepted.
- Donate via contacting Jill Alcott, Singula’s Director of Development at Jill.Alcott@singulainstitute.org
- Mail a check to Singula Institute, c/o Dr. Marc Lener, 353 Lexington Avenue, Suite 600, New York, NY 10016. All checks should be made payable to Singula Institute.
- Donate via a Donor Advised Fund (DAF). Read more about donating through a DAF.
- Make a gift of stock. Download directions for making a gift of stock.
- Many companies offer matching gift programs to encourage employees to contribute to charitable organizations. Some provide matching funds to support employee volunteer hours. Most of these programs match contributions dollar-for-dollar, and some will even double or triple the amount of your gift! To find out if your company will match gifts, ask your HR Department for more information.